1.Drenjancevic I et al. Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids-Vascular and Cardiac Effects on the Cellular and Molecular Level (Narrative Review). Int J Mol Sci. Feb 14 2022;23(4)
2. Zhang X et al. Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Intake and Blood Pressure: A Dose-Response Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. J Am Heart Assoc. Jun 1 2022:e025071.
3. Ho MJ et al. Blood pressure lowering efficacy of coenzyme Q10 for primary hypertension. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews. 2009(4):Cd007435.
4. Wyman M et al. Coenzyme Q10: a therapy for hypertension and statin-induced myalgia? Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine. Jul 2010;77(7):435-442.
5. Mortensen SA et al. The Effect of Coenzyme Q on Morbidity and Mortality in Chronic Heart Failure: Results From Q-SYMBIO: A Randomized Double-Blind Trial. JACC. Heart failure. Sep 25 2014.
6. Gao L et al. Effects of coenzyme Q10 on vascular endothelial function in humans: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Atherosclerosis. Apr 2012;221(2):311-316.
7. Hamilton SJ et al. Coenzyme Q10 Improves Endothelial Dysfunction in Statin-Treated Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Diabetes care. May 1, 2009 2009;32(5):810-812.
8. Kedziora-Kornatowska K et al. Effects of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on activities of selected antioxidative enzymes and lipid peroxidation in hypertensive patients treated with indapamide. A pilot study. Archives of medical science : AMS. Aug 30 2010;6(4):513-518.
9. Alehagen U et al. Cardiovascular mortality and N-terminal-proBNP reduced after combined selenium and coenzyme Q10 supplementation: A 5-year prospective randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial among elderly Swedish citizens. International journal of cardiology. 9/1/ 2013;167(5):1860-1866.
10. Jee SH et al. The effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. American journal of hypertension. Aug 2002;15(8):691-696.